1. Aluminum cookware is easily oxidized and corroded, iron is easily rusted, and enamel products corrode. Stainless steel products are not oxidized and corrosion-resistant.
2. The strength of aluminum is low, and it is easy to go away. The enamel products are hard, but brittle, and they are the same. The stainless steel products are not afraid of collision.
3. Aluminum products are easy to absorb the object, beneficial bacteria grass, and oxidation after the black, difficult to wipe, affecting the appearance, and stainless steel texture due to the firm, good finish, little attachment, is conducive to health.
4. Stainless steel is durable and non-toxic. Aluminium alloys and copper alloys have poor wear resistance and are not as strong as stainless steels. They are not as bright as stainless steel after a long time of use.
5. Improper use of aluminum kitchen utensils will lead to large dissolution of aluminum, long-term excessive aluminum, it will accelerate human aging.