Here we would like to talk about the difference between alumina and electrophoretic aluminium.
Main characteristics of alumina material are as below:
1) It has strong wear resistance, weather resistance and corrosion resistance.
2) Can form a variety of colors on the surface of the substrate, to the greatest extent suitable for your requirements.
3) Hardness, suitable for the production of various building and industrial materials.
Main characteristics of electrophoretic aluminium materials are as below:
1) It has strong film hardness and impact resistance.
2) It has high adhesion of paint film and is not easy to fall off and ageing.
3) It has stronger wear resistance, weathering resistance and alkali resistance than alumina.
4) The surface is rich in color and beautiful, with a mirror-like gloss effect.